Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring Break!

This will be the last you will hear from me until this time next week! Andrew and I are going to Panama City, Florida for Spring break. We are going with three other couples, and staying in a condo by the beach. We are leaving early this morning, and we will return next Saturday. I cannot wait to be able to step outside without feeling so cold that I think my toes are gonna freeze off!

According to the ten day forecast, we may be in for a little rain, but that is okay with me! I would pick rain over cold any day of the week, and any time of the year! Plus, it will give me a chance to wear the new rain jacket that my mom bought me from Forever 21!

Just for sentimental purposes, here is a flashback to Spring Break last year:















I leave you with this lovely thought for the week....

"The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."- Zephaniah 3:17

No comments: