Thursday, March 4, 2010

For you, Erin :)

I don't get to see most of my cousins very often. Actually, I do not get to see any of them often! Every now and then, we will hear from each other, thanks to all this modern technology we have nowadays.

The only people I actually expect to ever read my blog are my immediate family members, and that is pretty much why I decided to start blogging in the first place. Sometimes we get so busy that sharing our daily thoughts, even with our closest family members, gets put on the back burner. Plus, it is a really nice way to organize all the things I like! Anyway, with that being said, I was thrilled when Erin (a cousin) told me that she read my blog! I felt so honored!

Today, I found this blog, and this particular photo reminded me of Erin! She is a nurse... or is going to be... and she is simply a beautiful person! So Erin, I hope you see this post today, because I am writing it especially with you in mind!


Rosie also has an online store.
And if you just want to look at her pics, this is the place to go.

No comments: