Thursday, February 25, 2010

Weekend, Work, or Anytime Outfit

I love Thursdays, because I get a break from my internship, I am able to spend lunchtime with Andrew, and I get to spend seven hours working in the library and catching up on schoolwork! Plus, all day, every Thursday, I have Friday to look forward to!

This outfit is great. It is so versatile: perfect for work, and perfect for a Saturday shopping trip with the gals. Perfect for breakfast on the go, or for dog walking at the park, or for an afternoon lunch with your significant other (which is one of my favorite things about Fridays, personally).

New York and Company has a more affordable version of these pants here. Throw this t-shirt
on with them, also from NY&Co, and you are ready for whatever your weekend has in store.

Unfortunately, I will not be wearing this outfit any weekend soon... It is still sooooo cold here!

No comments: