Monday, June 14, 2010

Sneak Peek: Part Two

I just couldn't help it; I had to add a few more pictures. There are just so many to choose from. Plus, I am proud of Andrew, and will take any available opportunity to show him off. God has blessed me so richly through him! Chesley did such a wonderful job with the pictures, and she was so patient with us, and fun to work with!
"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work:
If one falls down, his friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?
Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

I was right when, in a recent post, I said that neither Andrew nor I knows how to be married. Without God's grace in our lives and in our relationship, our marriage will not thrive. But, with God at the center of our hearts and lives, both individually now, and together after we are married, our marriage will stand the test of time; the test of arguments; the test of failures; the test of imperfections; the test of disappointments. Because, "a cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

No comments: