Monday, June 21, 2010

On the Prowl

I posted this picture a while back, but I am mentioning it again now in order to let it be known that I am searching high and low for this picture.

Starting...

Now.



Andrew is moving into our new apartment on July first. And I have the PERFECT place for this picture.

There is a breaker box in the kitchen. Yes, it is a complete eyesore, but it will be incredibly easy to cover up with any piece of artwork, a calender, a chalkboard, etc. The possibilities are endless.

While I have a few ideas for what I would like to put there (since I am fairly certain Andrew does not care one iota), Audrey is definitely my first choice.

After a brief internet search, I was able to find this picture here, at Owens Archive, available in different sizes. But I am not yet ready to give up hope that I can find it elsewhere for a more affordable price... I will be tearing the flea market apart next weekend in my valiant effort to find Audrey and put her in my kitchen!



I will leave you with this, which would also be appropriate in a kitchen:







No comments: