Saturday, May 14, 2011

Batter Up!

In case you were wondering, 9 months is how many months of marriage it took for Andrew and me to stop saying, "happy anniversary" each month.  We let May 8th slip right on by without even mentioning it!  That's the first time we have NOT mentioned monthly anniversaries to one another! It was Mothers' Day that day, so maybe that can be our excuse.  I think I will try to pick it back up next month... just got away from us this time!

But that has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of this post! So... moving on!  :)

Baseball season is finally OVER!!! I thought there was no better way to celebrate than with cookies. 



I used this recipe, except that instead of all-purpose flour I used wheat flour. I did not actually want to use wheat flour but that is what we happened to have in the pantry... and I was too lazy to make a late-night grocery run just for flour!
And I used this method, from Brown Eyed Baker, for the frosting.

1 comment:

Julia said...

You should bring these to a softball game for a post (or during!) game treat!