Monday, May 16, 2011

First Time for Everything


As of about three hours ago, Andrew and I are officially homeowners!  I can hardly believe it!  I need a few days to let the reality of it sink in before I can adequately describe how it feels.  I guess that is the thing right now: it doesn't even feel real.  I know NOTHING about real, grown-up life.  I call my mom daily asking questions that I should probably know:  questions about bills, work, life... everything!  Surely I am not qualified to own a house!  :)

Since we are not moving in for a few more weeks, we stopped by the house after closing this afternoon just to say hello.  Lady was with us during the whole process today; we wanted  her to be a part since it's her home too!  Okay, I wanted her to be a part; Andrew could not have cared less.

When we let her walk around the yard, she seemed beside herself... like she did not know what to do!  I bet she has never had such a big yard!

2 comments:

Ted said...

The house is adorable! When is the open house????

Ted said...

Actually Jody said the previous comment - dont give Ted credit!