Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hey, Batter, Batter

Our OFFER group was supposed to go to a Nashville Sounds game tonight.  Inclement weather thwarted that plan, so I took that as a sign that I needed to attend yoga class with my sister.  So, somewhere around mid-class or so, my mind starting drifting, and I eventually found myself pondering what I should do with the box of Funfetti cake mix that has been sitting in our cupboard at home.

Here are some very promising options:


Cake batter blondies.  These look KILLER.  Thank you, Gracie, for sharing the recipe!  I can't wait to try it!


Although the blondies look like they are probably hard to beat, this Funfetti pound cake recipe looks like is has potential too.  Thank you, Alex!
And who doesn't love a good pancake on a lazy Saturday morning?  These cake batter pancakes, from Jessica, at How Sweet It Is, take "good pancakes" to a whole new level! 
Although the above three recipes all look incredible, this last one takes the cake.  I am so excited to try out these cake batter truffles!


Hmm.... my sweet tooth seems to be flaring up all of a sudden...

No comments: