Sunday, June 5, 2011

Can I OFFER you a dessert?

Andrew and I are part of a small group through our church (the groups are called OFFER groups).  The people in our group have become some of my dearest friends.  And I could not have made it through the past week without their love and encouragement.  We "officially" meet about twice a month.  We do a Bible study together, but we usually eat and fellowship as well.   We met tonight, and my task was to provide dessert.  This particular dessert got their seal of approval, so I thought I would share. 

I found the recipe for these chocolate chip cookie dough brownies a few days ago, thanks to recipegirl.  All it took was reading the title for me to know that these would climb the ranks to the top of my "favorite treats" lists.  And my hunch was right.  These were killer.  And they are definitely best chilled.  The only change I made to the original recipe is that I used jumbo chocolate chips rather than mini chocolate chips, simply because I had jumbo chocolate chips on hand. 


Bottom line: These were an easy, crowd pleasing dessert.  I just had to make sure NOT to bring any leftovers home.... that could have been dangerous! 

1 comment:

Julia said...

I am SO GLAD you posted this recipe, Logan!! I was just gettin ready to email you for it! We love you so MUCH!