Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Out to Dry

The sun is FINALLY shining here, and the weather is gorgeous!  I have been waiting all winter for this!

Andrew and I have purchased our first home.  I have been hesitant to say anything up to this point, just in case something did not work out, but.... so far so good!!!

The home is a blank canvas.  AKA:  It is absolutely perfect for us.  So, I am starting with the obvious... some inspiring laundry room pictures, thanks to Better Homes and Gardens.   I guess living without my own washer and dryer for the past five years has made me REALLY excited to have a laundry room that does not require traveling down four flights of stairs to get to.  My mom said that by the time she and my dad had their own washer and dryer, she was so excited that she wanted to wash everything in their house... and she did, because she finally could!  :) 


Hang in there! We are halfway to the weekend!

No comments: