Thursday, April 21, 2011

Daydreaming

Moving right along from the laundry room to the bedroom.

This bedside setup, from Real Simple, is perfect for a student, or for someone who needs to read and journal in order to unwind each night.


I love the white bedding paired with the quilt and blue wall that pop.  And the quilt also acts as a nice cushion against the metal headboard.


These next few pictures are from House Beautiful, and they are exactly that: beautiful.  I love the book cases that are built into this wall.  

Purple and yellow are two of my FAVORITE colors!  And I love the big chandelier hanging from the ceiling. 

 And again, I LOVE yellow... and pink.  And green.  I just love color in general.  I really like how they have the yellow backdrop against the right wall. 

My favorite things about this room are the headboard and the light blue walls. I also like how clean and put together the white bedding looks. 

No comments: