Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Salutes

Daily Love  features different artists each week, and posts a new love story each day.  They are great for a pick-me-up, or just to remind yourself that there still are real-life love stories!

My Fridge Food is a neat website that lets you pick from checklist all the items that you have in your refrigerator (and/or cupboard), and then generates recipes that you can make from the items you have on hand! 

Not only do these banana split bites look DELICIOUS... but they are also adorable, and seem very easy to make! 

Photo from here


Click here for 24 housekeeping tips.  As a newlywed, I am always looking for little hints on how I am "supposed" to be doing things around the house.  I still feel like such a novice, so these helpful tips are great!

Andrew had to go to the sleep doctor this week, so with that in mind, I found this interesting:


Via: Psychology Degree


This is just precious.

And, along those same lines, this next story just takes the cake for me this week.




Click here to read the whole story... I just wish Debby would keep Finnegan instead of releasing him back into the wild.  He seems so at home with his new family!

You have to watch this video all the way through the get the full effect.  The two otters are holding hands!  

And, seriously, how AWESOME is God that He creates animals this cute!

Look how tiny he is!  My favorite picture in the strip is the second to last.  He looks so adorable.  I just wanna love him!  I do love animal; maybe more than people.  Maybe I am in the wrong profession.

No comments: