Saturday, January 8, 2011

Carded

Here are my most recent greeting cards.  Most of them are for Valentines Day, and were made for a local flower shop.





The owl design seemed to be a big hit... At least with the shop owner's eight-year-old daughter!


And cupcake cards, in honor of the sweet tooth in all of us!

Here is a blue version, for those of you who may not be "pink" people. 

For those of you who are literary "types..."
Ok, that was a cheesy joke.  I know. 







These last two are not Valentines Day related.




What you have just seen is just a small sample of a very large amount of practice that I have done with my new Cricut machine that I was given for Christmas.  Each card is a work in progress.  And, believe me, there is lots of progress left to be made!  The new machine is tricky to figure out (for me, at least), but so much fun to work with.  I used the "Imagine More" cartridge and the "Imagine More Cards"  cartridge for the cards pictured above.  The "Imagine More" cartridge is the one that comes with the Cricut Imagine machine, and the "Image More Cards" cartridge is one that I purchased separately.

No comments: