Monday, January 10, 2011

Blog Hopping

Due to my perpetual lack of internet access these days, I have been a little behind in my visits to new blogs, but here are a few that I found entertaining, inspiring, and, if nothing else, pretty!

Concha is a Portuguese transplant now living in England.  Her work is beautiful.  You can check out her blog, Saidos da Concha (I think in English that means "Said Concha," or "Said of Concha..." something like that?) to learn more about her, and see her work.  You can also go shopping at her Etsy shop!  I love her work, and it is especially fun to look at in the bleak of winter.  In contrast to the cool, crisp colors outside this time of year, she uses lots of bold, bright colors and patterns in her work. 




For those of us who are lacking in our ability to knit or crochet (It is okay; I blame left-handedness), Craftzine has provided us with a step-by-step on how to make fingerless gloves from long socks.  I have not yet worked up the courage to attempt these, but they are definitely somewhere on my "to do" list. 

Image from here

Deanna, at Recycled Lovelies,  has organized her crafting area.  The transformation is incredible!  She used mason jars to organize her craft supplies.  Practical and pretty!  She also has great tutorials that accompany many of her crafting posts.




Thanks to her post, my mission for this week is to organize my crafting supplies in... MASON JARS!  :)   

That is bound to be interesting!

No comments: