Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday Salutes

As you may know from some of my older posts, like this one... and this one...I am a HUGE Audrey Hepburn fan, and this article, from Charlotte at The Great Fitness Experiment, echoes my sentiments exactly. 

Audrey-Hepburn
Photo from here

Here is a lesser known fact about myself:  I used to collect Care Bears, and much of the collection still remains today.  So there's the story behind my fondness for this post, from Cupcakes Take the Cake.

Care Bear Cupcakes
Click here for the photo

This kitchen with the ladder in it reminds me of... Beauty and the Beast!  In the beginning when she is singing... "I want adventure in the great wide somewhere... la tee da...., etc.", she goes into the bookstore and glides across the wall of bookshelves on a ladder! 

Eastvold Modern Cabinets
Click here for the photo

Disney Beauty and the Beast postcard
Click here for the photo

ratita de biblioteca
Maybe this is slightly more realistic.  Maybe ladders do, in fact, belong in bookstores... and not in kitchens.  But that does not make the idea any less appealing!

This outfit would have been perfect for the weather we had this week.  I love the bag, and the huge flower on her blazer... 

Autumn is a Second Spring, Every Leaf is a Flower

Click here for the photo

And I love the post on Creamy Life featuring inspirational memo boards!  

inspiration board
Click here for the photo

Justina's Jungalow
Click here for the photo

MadebyGirl.com Office Makeover
Click here for the photo.

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!





No comments: