Friday, March 23, 2012

Purple Power

Most things in life change. I would almost go so far as to say that life is just that: a series of changes, and then more changes, and then more. But some things just do not change. The first constant that comes to mind, of course, is God. The second? Purple. It has been my favorite color since I can remember. And that does not seem like it is ever going to change! It was my favorite color when I was three years old, and now, decades later, it is still my favorite color.

So... Here's to the few constants in our lives!

This is a lavender stretchy headband... I think it's adorable for little girls or babies.


Figured I should model at least one of the headbands!
These bobby pins are adorable on!  They are great for gals of any age!
I tried a few hair ties since we had so many requests for them at the last craft fair.

And of course, a ring! (:

"The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth.  He will not grow tired or weary, and His understanding no one can fathom." - Isaiah 40:28

"The sun will no more be your light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory." - Isaiah 60:19

No comments: