Monday, March 19, 2012

Introducting Two's Company Crafts

As you may have noticed, the name of the blog has changed!  Over the past several months, I have blogged less and less and crafted more and more.  There just has not been enough time to do both!  So... as my mom and I are becoming more busy with crafting, we decided it only made sense to tie the crafting and blogging together. Although my mom and I have been crafting together for years, we have only recently begun getting our act together in order to market and sell our little creations! So... my mom and I are now "Two's Company." 

Over the weekend, we made an appearance at Medina Middle School's FIRST EVER Spring Sting craft fair and had a great day!  Everyone we met there was so sweet and encouraging.

Here is a little recap of the day: 










Our next appearance will be at Bark in the Park in Lebanon, TN on Saturday, May 5th from 11am-5pm!  It will be a day filled with lots of shopping, food, pet photography, and even pet microchipping.  Come out and bring your pet... mine will be there!  (: 

And while I am on a roll, hop on over to our Etsy account for a quick look-see!

No comments: