Thursday, December 1, 2011

Meanwhile...

Yes, I realize that tomorrow will be ONE WHOLE MONTH since my last blog post.  So, since then, LOTS of crafts have been made, and LOTS of goodies have been baked.  I don't have many pictures, but here are the few I did remember to take:



 We sold coasters (made by me), and crocheted flowers (made by my mom) at the adoption craft fair in November to benefit the Chalos Adoption effort. 


 The church plans on making the craft fair an annual event, and each year's proceeds will go toward a new family's adoption fund. 


The craft fair left me itching for a new craft to work on. 

Hence, these flower headbands. 


  I have made SEVERAL versions since these three early attempts, and have made improvements each time. 


 I will post new pictures of my improved products as soon as I can.  These were my guinea pigs!  (:


In the spirit of Christmas, I also made a few greeting cards.  



And in the spirit of Hanukkah (which I am totally unfamiliar with), I made these coasters... per request of a friend.


And learned a lot about this Jewish tradition that I probably never would have learned had it not been for these coasters. 


No comments: