Saturday, December 3, 2011

3rd Day of Christmas Countdown

I am a sucker for pretty home decor... plain and simple. 

And that's just my style... plain and simple.

And cheap.

Or better yet... free!!!

Here is a great idea (via Martha Stewart) for using what you already have to Christmas-ify your space:


All you would need to buy is garland, but you could also use twine or ribbon if you have either of those on hand already.  It is also a great way to display Christmas cards. 

I absolutely LOVE the idea of hanging pine cones on the front door.  It would also be pretty to spray some canned snow (HA!) on the cones:


This photo came from here.

There is so much I like about this tree. The whole set-up is so homey and cozy looking. I love that the tree is sitting in the big tin.  That is a great way to hide the legs of an artificial tree.  And I LOVE the pictures hanging on the tree.  We kind of used a spin-off of this idea on our tree, which I will show you tomorrow!  




No comments: