Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011

2011 was a year full of miracles...
 
Miracle:  a surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore considered to be the work of divine agency

We had lots of works of divine agency this year:

  • Andrew's job... Last year he was teaching as an interim, but was hired OFFICIALLY effective January 2011.
  • My NEW job... I had been working as a social worker at a non-profit for a year and a half, but thanks to GOD, and to my parents, I now work at their office.  AND I LOVE IT!!!
  • Our house... It feels so good to come home to a HOME each day.  It is a great home in a wonderful location.  In a way, I feel like God gave us this house.
  • Andrew's medical discharge from the Army.  We are sooooooo thankful for that!
  • Our new church.  Wow.
  • And... Andrew FINALLY shot a deer on the very last day of hunting season.  He went all season without seeing a thing!  Normally, my heart would break for the deer, but my heart broke much more for my hubby who sat in the cold, in the wee hours of the morning, in a tree, alone, weekend after weekend. 
And now we are looking forward to 2012 in anticipation of NEW miracles.

As 2012 approaches, these are the miracles we are praying for.  These are the miracles we are expecting:

  • Andrew to get successfully enrolled in each and every class that he needs to take at MTSU... 
  • Us to be able to pay for those classes and the books up front.
  • For him to PASS THOSE CLASSES,
  • And then for him to get into the graduate program that he is hoping for. 
It is gonna be a good year, folks.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares to LORD. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you.  Plans to give you hope and a future."  
-Jeremiah 29:11 

No comments: