Monday, March 28, 2011

Let the Countdown Begin

Graduate school begins ONE MONTH from today!!!!

Holy cow.  I have not said anything until now, just in case plans fell through, but I am definitely starting graduate school at Trevecca on April 28th.  I will be in the marriage and family therapy program there, and cannot wait to be a student again!  I guess technically we should all be students of something every day, as a way to learn and grow our whole lives.  But I will OFFICIALLY be a student.  Again.  YAY!!!!



"Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.”
- Henry Ford

Photo from here


After working with older adults for the past year, I sooooo understand and agree with Mr. Ford!  The mind is such an important thing. Our minds are important enough for us to go out of our way to make improvements on them, and to expand and challenge them each day.  

No comments: