Thursday, May 6, 2010

She Makes it Look so Easy


from here

After my post last night, I realized that I have written two posts pertaining to bicycles. This is especially odd in light of the fact that I do not own a bicycle, and unless my life depended upon it, I could probably not make it around the block even one time on a bicycle... It is just too work intensive.

As romantically appealing as the idea of bike riding is, I know that, in actuality, it is not romantic at all. It is, however, sweaty, which is neither romantic nor appealing. Another thing bike riding is is impossible; at least for me, for extended periods of time (more than about five minutes).

Even though any aspirations of cycling that I may have ever entertained have now gone down the drain, I figured that, while I was on a roll, I would post this pretty picture.

Girl. In a skirt. With flowers on it. Riding a bike. And the wind is cooperating perfectly with her scarf. Hmm. If only life were so simple. :)

from here

No comments: